Saturday, September 5, 2015

I’ll eat some breakfast, then change the world!


This quote serves as a reminder that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it should not be skipped no matter what you have to do during the day. Trust me, I know most people are tempted to skip it. And I can understand why – often enough it is because they don’t have time or they just aren’t morning people and are not hungry early in the morning. In my family breakfast is the most problematic meal as far as ideas and time for it is concerned. But still we try our best not to overlook it. There is no doubt having breakfast can only be beneficial to your body. By doing so, you improve your metabolism, boost your immune system, enhance your mood and help maintain or lose weight. As significant as eating breakfast can be, WHAT you eat also counts.


Here’s my idea for a healthy nutritious breakfast, which is also not that hard to make. This is what I had for breakfast this morning:



It consists of:

  • Hummus spread on Dark rye bread
  • Fresh cucumber cuts
  • A slice of white brine cheese
  • A few slices of a peeled apple
  • 150-200 gr of full-fat yoghurt


As you may or may not notice, I am kind of interested in nutrition, but I am not obsessed with healthy food and do not go to extreme lengths - I eat full-fat yoghurt, and salty white cheese and so on. Still, this breakfast can be considered a fresh, healthy enough start of the day which will give you essential nutrients. Some of the ingredients in this breakfast arrangement can be skipped or replaced to your liking.

Eat breakfast like kings to start your day the right way!



No comments:

Post a Comment